An adventure eMTB with Spanish race pedigree
The boom of the motorised bicycle has opened a world of possibility outside of the mainstream trail riding scene. All sorts of contraptions are coming out with motors attached, from balance to adaptive bikes, motors are enabling everyone and anyone to experience the joy of surfing the dirt.
Back when suspension was just a wishlist commodity and Queenstown was still a sparkle in a trailbuilder’s eye, Fred Christensen and Red McHale were pioneering New Zealand’s original mountain bike mecca—the Whakarewarewa forest. Their vision, combined with the forest’s incredible pumice-based soil, helped establish Rotorua as one of the world’s top destinations to ride bikes. […]
Two days of E in the Windy City
Boats and batteries offer a new take an old classic
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing rods. And e-bikes.
I know about 95% of you are stressing about electric bikes—and that camp is split into haters and soon to be wanters. The other 5% are over 50 and happily zipping up and down the trails giggling like idiots. Or are they?